- 1. Membership FAQ
- 1. What Does Membership Include?06.09.18More
Memberships include monthly tickets to a show and exclusive video content. Specifically members receive the following:
- 2 tickets each month from your choice of over 30 shows and events at local venues.
- Live online hangouts with artists, show actors, producers, directors and more.
- Access to all videos & podcasts
- Monthly Live online Q&A Previewing /Reviewing Atlanta Venues
- Bi-weekly Music & Arts Newsletter
- Support your local artist and venues
- Cancel any time
- 2. How do I sign up for membership?07.09.18More
You can become a member by visiting www.bestofatlantaconcerts.com/join and selecting the a monthly or annual membership plan. Following completion, you will receive a membership confirmation email within 24 hours and an email from SignupGenius with a link to the current month’s signup page.
- 3. How many tickets and shows do members get to see each month?06.09.18More
Members get to select one show per month. For each show, members are required to select two tickets.
- 4. What type of shows do members have access to reserve tickets?06.09.18More
Membership includes tickets to shows featuring national and local acts. Shows include music concerts, theatrical performances, dance, and comedy.
- 5. What events and venues are included with membership?07.09.18More
Tickets are provided by BOAC Partner Venues including The Rialto Center, Ferst Center, Dad’s Garage, Cafe 290, Jazz & Jokes, 1 Up Comedy, 7 Stages Theatre, True Colors Theatre, Jazz Matters and more.
- 6. How do I access the available tickets?07.09.18More
Members receive an email each month from SignupGenius with a link to the signup page for available shows. The signup will include show names, date, time and location. The list will also show how many tickets are available for each show. Tickets are released on a first come basis.
Sign up for the show you want to see that month and select two ticket for “Quantity”. You will receive a confirmation immediately and a reminder 2 days before your selected show.
Not ready to make a decision? You can always return to the link in the email, but tickets are limited. Also, tickets must be selected a minimum of 2 business days prior to show time.
- 7. How do members receive tickets to shows?07.09.18More
When you sign up for a show, ticket are placed on hold for you at will call. Use the name on you ID when you sign up. Your tickets will be waiting at will call and available for pickup one hour before the start of the show under the name that is listed under your membership. Members will be required to present ID to claim their tickets.
- 8. How many shows can I reserve tickets for?07.09.18More
Members can select one show (2 tickets) per month.
- 9. When do most of the shows take place?07.09.18More
Most shows will take place in the evenings Thursday - Saturday. However, a large percentage of shows happen at other times during the week as well.
- 10. How far in advance can I reserve tickets for shows?07.09.18More
Tickets can be reserved in advance from one month to two business days before the selected event.
- 11. How often is the list for new shows sent to members?07.09.18More
The list for new shows are emailed to members between 1st and 3rd of each month. Additional shows are emailed as they become available.
- 12. Is there a contract for membership?07.09.18More
There is no contract to join as a member. Members can can cancel at any time. Membership will continue through the last payment (no refunds).
- 13. Can I give my tickets to non-members?07.09.18More
Tickets are NOT transferable to non-members.
- 14. How can I cancel my membership?07.09.18More
To cancel your membership, send a email to email@example.com. Subject Line: Cancel Membership. In the email body, state that you want to cancel your membership and include your name and email associated with membership or call 678-661-1003.